Thursday, November 8, 2012

BE Inspired Challenge 14 Winners


You all did such an amazing job.. it gets harder and harder to choose.. don't forget to come back tomorrow to see the new challenge..
this was the inspiration

our winner (and choice of 1 stamp set) RoofTop pick is... 

______
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Random winner (choice of 1 free set) is..
You each have 1 week to email me alison@thealleywaystamps.com to claim your prize..please include your snail mail too :) HUGS!!!
Pin It!

4 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Congrats to the winners.

Rose said...

congrats ladies :)

Imke said...

I´m doing the happy dance- it´s unbelievable. What an honor !! Thanks for picking my card and thanks for this great prize.

maria f. said...

Yee haw - I'm doing the happy dance and you didn't even pick my card :) Thanks Mr. Random. So, so, so looking forward to some TAWS stamps. Thanks ladies.